Having rash on inner thigh is a very common condition seen especially during summer season. In fact it is not a health ailment or any kind of serious disorder. This is a condition in which the skin of a person looks red, itchy and depicts inflammation. These rashes can occur at any part of the body; however in this article we are going to discuss about rashes that occur in the portion of the inner thighs. It should be noted that most of the rashes can be cured by using the same therapy depending on the specific reasons.
As sweat gets accumulated on the inner thighs, the risk of infections and rashes gets enhanced. Besides infections a peculiar odor is also a significant obstacle that may be seen with on the inner thigh. In the current article we will discuss some main causes of rashes with its remedies.
Causes of rash on inner thighs
- These days, clothing is prepared from synthetic material like nylon that has harmful chemicals including rubber. Such kind of clothing can become the cause of rashes.
- Sweat rash may be seen as a result of excessive sweating. The human sweat has harmful bacteria that worsen allergy and creates rash, discomfort and redness.
- Sometimes rashes might be visible due to an insect bite like ants, mosquitoes and bugs. Though these kinds of rashes do not long very last and fade on their own within a couple of hours. These rashes may cause discomfort and itching.
- There are some infections caused as a jock itch and signify redness of the rash and itching. All these rashes are sometimes converted into blisters and secrete water like fluids.
- If the thighs are exposed to something that can create an irritation and allergy then a rash may arise as a result. Sometimes skin inflammation is caused due to reactions to something that is allergic towards your skin. All this may involve chemicals like shower gel, skin powder or bathing soap. Rashes on the inner portion of the thighs may be caused by rubbing with each other. This is very often seen in persons who have substantial fat on their thighs. When the skin of the thighs is rubbed with each other it results in irritation. This gives rise to inflammation and redness of the skin.
- Allergic medications and food can become the ultimate cause of rashes on the inner portion of thighs along with various other sites of the body. Sometimes it becomes tough to know that allergy is caused by which food. Some common foods that may create allergies are peanut, strawberry and shellfish. These foods may cause a rash on the inner thigh. In many cases the response of one’s body towards allergy can be controlled well. In some serious cases this condition may assume a fatal form and the patient may face allergic reactions that may be threatening to his life. It can affect his heart, kidneys, joints, intestines and skin.
- Besides chemicals and substances of allergy there are some health ailments that can produce rashes on various sites of the body including the inner thighs. Eczema and Psoriasis are some diseases that can give rise to rashes or eruptions on the skin. The inner thigh rashes are seen in general in patients who suffer from Psoriasis. Besides these health ailments there are some autoimmune ailments in which the cells of the body are attacked by their own immune network which generally happens in case of antigens.
- A rash may also occur as an after effect of shave on the skin after using a shaving razor. After making a shave small bumps can be seen usually that are known as pruritic spots. If not cured or treated within the given deadline these spots get converted into blisters.
Rash on Inner Thighs – Remedies
The remedies of rashes are determined according to the causative factors. Here are some remedies that can be adopted to cure rashes:-
- The inner rashes seen in both the thighs due to eczema can be cured by making use of corticosteroids. These drugs bring down the inflammation of the skin and thus decrease the level of itching. The one and only negative effect of this remedy is that it has a few side effects. If steroids are used for a long time they may cause some unwanted consequences.
- You can use anti allergic drugs that are recommended in dermatology by skin specialists.
- In case of skin disease the hydration of the skin should be done. Some skin specialists prescribe skin creams to cure the inner thighs. Vitamin D is also very powerful remedy to maintain the skin in good health.
- Skin rashes can also be treated effectively through photo therapy.
Inner thigh rash – pictures